Where is cloud (tennant) v15

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kenttec, Aug 1, 2016.

1. kenttec

It is very bad business for us, when all out clients ring us and want to know why we havnt upgraded them to V15. When we say it isn;t out yet, they start looking for another supplier. Why cant you just release the cloud and the stan alone at the same time.
    I would have thought that most of your big customers were cloud suppliers, so why kick them in the shins.

2. workbooster

yes, I can't understand this kind of version distribution!

3. kenttec

Since I opened this post, I have even more bad news, they are not releasing a cloud tennant.
    We as a company have paid out 4K for a lease line and a contract for £500 per month for the next three years, so we could host our own cloud tennant servers, so you can imagine how miffed we are.

I wish 3cx would talk with there distributors before wrecking there business.

4. ccs1

Hi, where is this info published ? i havn't seen this yet

5. kenttec

I got this straight from the 3cx Boss:

"There will be no more multi tenant version. Soon we will have a debian based 3CX which can be hosted on Google Cloud or Amazon for as low as $5 a month and you can have a full virtualized dedicted PBX instead of multi tenant, multi instance. So in a way the delay issue will be resolved as you can use normal standard build. More info soon"

Which is good in some ways, but not for us after spending a fortune on servers and leased lines.