Where is the Call detail Verbose V15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by deanril@yahoo.com, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deanril@yahoo.com

Today as it happens sometimes from my Voip provider(Vitelity), I was getting direct rtp packets from the caller. I see this on the firewall, as I run a secure firewall only from IP's I have imputed.

Where on V15 can i look up detailed call reports verbose so I can send this info to Vitelity?

Use to be a built in thing, and an external thing you can run so you can grab the sip records.

First thing Vitelity will ask is for the log, where is it?

Thank you.

2. adamson

Dashboard >> Activity log (bottom right)

Settings to change log verbosity.

3. deanril@yahoo.com

Yeah I'm in there thanks, just now. Problem is you should be able to pop a phone number in and it shows you some results.

I popped phone number in the thing, shows nothing, I have to manually search the logs to the extension to find anything.

So I guess my complaint is, why does https://xxx.3cx.us:5001/#/app/system_st ... tivity_log not let you pop a phone number in and pull results?

4. JonnyM

I'd prefer an option for it to ship logs out to a syslog server and then people can use the product of their choice for log analysis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.