Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Where is verbose logging in v14?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aberry, Oct 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aberry

aberry New Member

So, the default activity log for me in v14 is defaulted to verbosity level 2... So basically no useful information. I had to go into custom parameters and set verbosity manually to get it to a higher level. And the full verbose button at the top of the log is gone? I don't have any problem with changes, but don't understand this one. Hopefully this will be helpful to others who have upgraded.

2. MichaelB

MichaelB 3CX Team
    3CX Support

Hi,
    In V14 you just need to go to Settings > Advance > Logging Level and adjust log level "on the fly" when needed which will automatically set logging from Low -> Medium - >Verbose.

Yes we removed "Verbose" check-box because you can just download "3CX Log Viewer" from Help> Download 3CX Log Viewer
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.