• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Where to see which agents breached the SLA time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ

Customer
Reaction score
Hi,

Other than in real time on the Switchboard, where (afterwards) can I see which Agents breached the SLA time?

Reporting only seems to give the total stat for the Queue (unless I've missed something), and the notification emails don't include which Agent/Extension was ringing.

Thanks

--
EDIT

I realized that Breach time and Ringing time can't be considered the same, because a (waiting in queue) call could be breached before even being offered to an Agent.
So it would obviously be unfair to attribute that breach to that agent.

The Call Report "Queue Answered Calls by Wait Time" seems to do a good job of indicating the time it took for Agents to answer a ringing phone.

Comparing that report's stats against the Breaches stat should help clarify things...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.