Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Which Event Log Messages are Important?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by msauer, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msauer

The 3CX Event log lists a lot of Informational and Warning messages. I have looked up the Event Id's as the forum gives several lists with a brief explanation, but the description does not tell whether or not it is important, or if something can be done to correct the issue, and what to correct. I am not a novice, but the Event ID's are specific to 3CX and the answers do not seem to be there. The ones that I get often are 12289, 12294.

2. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Did you see this list?

http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/list-of-events-generated-by-3cx-phone-system/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. msauer

I did see that post and a few others, they all say the Event ID and a brief description. Again, I wish to know which are important ID's to pay attention to and how to resolve them if they are. Web searches also do not seem to describe resolutions, only a description.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.