Which FXO to recieve incoming calls?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cevatkerim, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cevatkerim

I'm stuck between HT-488 and Linksys 3102. Which should I use to get incoming calls? Which one is better overall?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

Re: Whish FXO to recieve incoming calls?

HT488 is very easy to config. However, it cannot decode incoming caller id from PSTN.

SPA3102 should sound good. The sound quality should be better than HT488 as well. Its caller id function is also stable. However, the price is higher than HT488.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cevatkerim

I use different PAP2s and I really like their voice quality. I just want to get incoming calls thru 3cx. Caller id is a plus so should I get Linksys 3102?

4. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

If you preferred incoming calls with caller id. HT488 unable to help you. It officially not support caller id from PSTN.

5. Wardy

Wardy New Member

The lynksys 3102 is very easy to set up, I have 2 working fine and got them up and running in minutes

6. aguilar

aguilar New Member

yes, i also prefer the linksys 3102 works fine and the voice is quite clear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.