Which GrandStream

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by open7, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. open7

I want to replace a SPA-3102 being used as a PSTN gateway. Which GrandStream should I try? The GWX-40X4 or the 410X? I have a SIP trunk configured and also have a PSTN line that I want to have access to via the 3CX PBX. The SPA-3102 works for this but I have an issue of 4 tones that happen during the PSTN call at random times. I want to try another Gateway. Thanks for your thoughts and recommendations.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. open7

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. open7

Which one?

4. open7

If all I need is to connect my Voip PBX to my existing PSTN, can I use the following:

SN4112/JO/EUI Smartnode Dual FXO VoIP Gateway, 1x10/100baseT, H.323 and SIP, External UI Power.

5. scruffybob

These are not exactly the same type of devices.

The SPA-3102 has one PSTN interface and one handset interface (1 FXO port, 1 FXS port)

The Grandstream 410x are the PSTN only gateways (FXO ports only - PBX to analog PSTN phone line).

The Grandstream 400x are the analog phone only interfaces. (FXS ports only - PBX to analog handsets).

In short, you need a 410x to interface to a group of analog PSTN lines and a 400x to interface to a group of phones.

The Grandstream HandyTone HT503 would be the nearest equivalent to the SPA-3102 with one FXO and 1 FXS port. I've used the first three devices but haven't used the HT503 with the 3cx.

Best regards,
    scruffy-bob

6. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Dlink DVG-7111S is also good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.