Which headsets are fully supported currently?

Discussion in 'Windows' started by igor.snezhko, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Hi!

Last time I has a big nuisance with a customer, that bought top-class Plantronics headset and find out it unsupported by 3CXPone. Ok, I understand that Plantronics is responsible for, but what I should say to my client?

So I want to know EXACTLY, which headsets currently supported? This become far more important with release of Call Center Edition!

Please provide here a complete list of fully supported headsets or headsets brand. Is it Jabra? Ok, see it product line http://www.jabra.com/ee-cp/headsetsolutions/pages/unifiedcommunications.aspx

Which of them are supported by 3CXPhone?

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Igor

Currently, officially 3CXPhone only supports Jabra headsets.

Since we are compliant with their tech specifications, 3CXPhone should support all Jabra models listed in Jabra Device Center applet on the running machine (that's because 3CXPhone "talks" to Jabra Device Center)

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Thanks! But not all people like Jabra ;-)

4. Dominique24

Jabra headsets are famous for their cell phone spy software outstanding sound quality, robust design, and exceptional comfort. Jabra wireless solutions give you unsurpassed freedom of movement – around the office, on the road – or both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.