Which is the most 3cx compatible Gateway.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MB1, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MB1

MB1

Hi all,

I have been struggling to configure my MP114 2FXO 2FXS gateway, and I finally give up!
    I would greatly appreciate advice as to which gateway is the most compatible with 3cx (2FXO 2FXS).

Regards,

MB1

2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

I would recommend 2 pcs. of Cisco/Linksys SPA-3102.
    I have never experienced any problem (more than 500 pcs. installed, not only with 3CX).

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. netswork

netswork Active Member

The patton devices are solid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

OK,
    I generally agree about Patton -- I can't complain about stability, but are much more difficult to setup plus they are at least twice more expensive.

Regards

5. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Pattons are dead simple to configure, takes me generally about a minute. 3CX generates the config file, upload the file to the Patton, hit reload. Very simple.

6. netswork

netswork Active Member

When I first started using 3cx I was hesitant to use the patton. I have since installed 2 PRI's using pattons and it is so easy, and it just works. If I was to do the same operation with a cisco router on a UC system it would take a lot more time. Been very impressed, but they are expensive.

7. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

There is only one problem. You need to choose the device which is compatible with your PSTN line.

8. tsteffens

Patton support is the best IMO.

9. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Depends on your line and use. Grandstream works well on most lines IF you can configure it properly. Patton is generally easier but more $$$

10. MB1

MB1

Thanks everyone.

Bizarrely I have just finally managed to configure my MP114.

I only wish that I had bought a different gateway in the first place......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.