Which phone do you recommend

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dlazure, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlazure

Which phone would you say is the best match with the 3cx phone system ?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I only have experience with Yealink and Aastra.
    The Yealink is superior with regular updates and a great feature set. Also the voice quality is good.
    We have used t22,28 and 38.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I've used Cisco, Yealink, Grandstream, and Polycom. All are good handsets personally I prefer the Grandstreasm I've never had any issues with a Grandstream handset call quality is superior and the 2100 series have definitely made a huge improvement in the looks of the handsets and the pricing is great. Though due to older models there is some bad feedback on the internet so some people have shied away and went with a bigger name. Really at the end of the day it falls downt to the clients preferecences.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. markshehan

markshehan New Member

I agree

Any supported handset will work. We prefer the Grandstreams too. The GXP2100 is an awesome handset for the price.

We have just received the new GXP2200 which are android based and they are even better! But also double the cost of the 2100.

5. jpillow

I've got to take a look at those 2200's we mainly use the 2100's in my opinion they are on par a the Polycom 450's (i know I've used one for the past 3 years) but a fraction of the cost maybe $60 if you have the right distributor. Even if its double the cost still thats less or approx the same as other alternatives.

6. markshehan

markshehan New Member

I love this 2200. It has wifi too! Still putting them through their paces. But until then the 2100's were our preferred phone. And will be for most of our current customers and partners.

Also having good reviews on the DP715 and DP710 but we dont use them here much, but are handy when you need a cordless handset.

Hoping to sign a deal this week so we can provide our partners and resellers with even lower cost phones in the region you specified.

7. jpillow

I've installed the grandstream DECT phones as well and they are good handsets, inistially used the Panasonic TGP5000 and they work fine once you use to the initially configuration. Although one thing I hate is you have to enable the web browser from the handset everytimg you want to access the web gui and considering we sale and support clients all over the country this is extrememly irritateng when doing a remote install or providing remote support.

8. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

It DOES NOT have WiFi. It has Bluetooth. You can add a WiFi dongle if needed. Discussions of wholesale prices are for the Partner forum and not the open Public one Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.