• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Which T.38 capable ATA to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentangle

Reaction score
Hi all,

Am looking for a cheap, reliable T.38 fax ATA for dissemination of traditional fax machines on the LAN.

The Sipura/Linksys SPA1001 and SPA2002 models are now discontinued and replaced with the SPA2102, which is about £40

Does the PAP2T provide the same functionality as the above in regard to faxing (as fax is the only solution i'd use this for).

And does anyone know of any competing products I should be looking at using?

Cheers,
Mike.

i use a linksys spa3102

pstn as gateway for my 3cx

ata for fax machine, it's working fine.

carmico

Do you have the SPA3102 working with fax, where is the option for T.38 on that gateway?

Thanks

AldoLinares said:
carmico

Do you have the SPA3102 working with fax, where is the option for T.38 on that gateway?

Thanks

sure! ... in my configuration is working with a fax machine ... i can send fax and receive too.

If im not wrong, PAP2 supports this too....

Cheers

PAP2 doesn't have T.38 so I'd steer clear of it for fax.

Works nicely for other stuff (using with Polycom conference speaker phone).

The Grandstream ATAs support T.38 Fax over IP relaying. An ATA that is higher priced and possibly considered enterprise class that support T.38 is the Mediatrix 2102.

If you want Fax over IP to work semi reasonably consider or at least research the possibility of using a Fax over IP store and forward server. It should address a lot of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.