White compatible phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Tom Cowley, Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Cowley

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any white VoIP phones that are supported for the 3CX phone system? I see the Snom 821 but also see that it's gone EoL. Are there others?

Thanks,

Tom

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Manufacturers tend to shy away from white, or light colour sets, especially for business, as they show the dirt, and don't age well. Some while plastic will discolour when exposed to UV light (florescent bulbs) for extended periods, turning off-white or yellowish. A search on Google images only shows a few possible sets, and one was the SNOM 870 in grey (discontinued), the other was a Cisco 7800, which may not be a SIP set. there may be some others, if you dig, but they may not be officially supported.

#2 leejor, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  3. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

@Tom Cowley

Depending on the quantity I might be able to help. How many phones are you looking for?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Check Panasonic KX-UT and KX-HDV series, they are manufactured in black and white.See: https://panasonic.net/cns/office/products/sipphone/products

They both work with 3CX, nevertheless they need to be configured manually. For KX-UT series there used to be a template, they used to be officially supported, I can share it (I have over 1000 pcs installed). New series KX-HDV are very similar and template from KX-UT could be adapted if you need to install many units. Panasonic phones are also officially compatible with Asterisk (FreePBX).

Fanvil X3 used to be manufactured in white and other colors and is officially supported model, but may be discontinued with introduction of new model X3s, which is manufactured in black only.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 sip.bg, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.