Whiteboard editing, saving and re-opening

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by atis, Mar 30, 2017.

Whiteboard editing, saving and re-opening 5 5 3votes
5/5, 3 votes

?

Should 3CX Webmeeting Whiteboard be improved with more options to save/open/re-edit

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. atis

Hi, whiteboard is a great feature. A whiteboard can be "right click saved" after editing but it is saved as a transparant PNG. That means the file has a black background in a standard program. Pasting the file in a PPT is a workaround but just not very charming. Saving as a pdf or jpg would be an improvement. It would also be nice to be able to open a previously saved whiteboard to continue editing and saving it again.

DavidWebb and exevi like this.
  2. Unicomm

I have several clients who would buy 3CX when it's possible to save and re-open previously saved whiteboards.

3. Craig Haydock

I found this thread by looking for this very option. I see the arrows at the bottom left corner and the "1 of 1" which I assume is the number of whiteboards. But, if I close the whiteboard and come back, the whiteboard is erased. And I can't figure out how to create multiple whiteboards to go over multiple concepts at one time.

4. Tifoso

+1

it should be possible to send the whiteboard or the notes in the uploaded pdf to the other users.
    or is it possible now and I could not find the feature?