Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Whiteboard editing, saving and re-opening

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by atis, Mar 30, 2017.

Whiteboard editing, saving and re-opening 5 5 3votes
5/5, 3 votes

?

Should 3CX Webmeeting Whiteboard be improved with more options to save/open/re-edit

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. atis

Hi, whiteboard is a great feature. A whiteboard can be "right click saved" after editing but it is saved as a transparant PNG. That means the file has a black background in a standard program. Pasting the file in a PPT is a workaround but just not very charming. Saving as a pdf or jpg would be an improvement. It would also be nice to be able to open a previously saved whiteboard to continue editing and saving it again.

DavidWebb and exevi like this.
  2. Unicomm

I have several clients who would buy 3CX when it's possible to save and re-open previously saved whiteboards.

3. Craig Haydock

I found this thread by looking for this very option. I see the arrows at the bottom left corner and the "1 of 1" which I assume is the number of whiteboards. But, if I close the whiteboard and come back, the whiteboard is erased. And I can't figure out how to create multiple whiteboards to go over multiple concepts at one time.

4. Tifoso

+1

it should be possible to send the whiteboard or the notes in the uploaded pdf to the other users.
    or is it possible now and I could not find the feature?