Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Who sees the "missed" calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rsh, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rsh

rsh

Hello,
    just for sure, can someone confirm the following, or is it just a configuration option in version 14(14.0.47020.408)

When a call is coming in to:
    Call queue and nobody anwers the phone, no one will see a missed call in call history
    Call queue and someone answers the phone, you don't see a missed call in call history
    Ring group and nobody answers the phone, you see a missed call in call history
    Ring group and someone answers the phone, no one will see a missed call in call history

So the only time some one else sees a missed call is when nobody answers a phone and the call was coming in to a ring group?

Is there a way to see all missed calls, even when a colleague answers the call.

2. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Hi rsh,

I am not an expert in gringroups and queue, but maybe this "workaround" adresssing a similar situation with forwarded calls can help you:

I set up an second account on a SIP phone, this account recieves the call and redirects it, after the shortest possible time. The redirect is done locally on the phone (I think it was "after time", but maybe "always" works too). The call is forwarded to the real destination. The second account is just to show the missed calls on the phone. This way the phones shows every call, the missed ones as well as the answered ones (regarding the final destination).

In some situations this can help, but it relies on the call history of the phone (not 3cx).
    I used it for this scenario: http://www.3cx.com/forums/post174315.html?hilit=missed#p174315

best regards Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.