• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Who sees the "missed" calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsh

Platinum Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hello,
just for sure, can someone confirm the following, or is it just a configuration option in version 14(14.0.47020.408)

When a call is coming in to:
Call queue and nobody anwers the phone, no one will see a missed call in call history
Call queue and someone answers the phone, you don't see a missed call in call history
Ring group and nobody answers the phone, you see a missed call in call history
Ring group and someone answers the phone, no one will see a missed call in call history

So the only time some one else sees a missed call is when nobody answers a phone and the call was coming in to a ring group?

Is there a way to see all missed calls, even when a colleague answers the call.

Hi rsh,

I am not an expert in gringroups and queue, but maybe this "workaround" adresssing a similar situation with forwarded calls can help you:

I set up an second account on a SIP phone, this account recieves the call and redirects it, after the shortest possible time. The redirect is done locally on the phone (I think it was "after time", but maybe "always" works too). The call is forwarded to the real destination. The second account is just to show the missed calls on the phone. This way the phones shows every call, the missed ones as well as the answered ones (regarding the final destination).

In some situations this can help, but it relies on the call history of the phone (not 3cx).
I used it for this scenario: http://www.3cx.com/forums/post174315.html?hilit=missed#p174315

best regards Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.