• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Why does PhoneSystem keep turning off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYas1

Reaction score
I keep seeing Event ID: 100, 'The Console is not running' when I look under the Server Event Log.

This happens every now and then especially after business hours - around 4am. The system works again, when I give it a restart?

Any ideas why this may be? I noticed that it happens right after the 'Abyss Web Server X1' happens around 4am.

(see attachment)

consolenotrunning.jpg

Hi, 3CX restart the web server every morning at 4AM to clear down and ensure the system is fresh for the next day and this is normal. you should be able to continue working with MyPhone etc once you log back in again.

davidbenwell said:
Hi, 3CX restart the web server every morning at 4AM to clear down and ensure the system is fresh for the next day and this is normal. you should be able to continue working with MyPhone etc once you log back in again.

Yes, but happens with our 3cx System is after the console turns off it doesn't turn on back again. Therefore after this, it doesn't accept any incoming calls. And our clients do not hear the 'out of office IVR' either to leave a message.

It is only after we manually restart the system that it all comes back to normal, the IVR comes on and etc.

Maybe the server restarts after updating, if so try:
On your server open "Services" or type "Services.msc" in the Run command. Find all of the 3cx services and to each one: Right Click -- Change Startup Type to "automatic (delayed start)".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.