Why does the Nginx Server Service keep stopping?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by PatM, Jul 12, 2018.

1. PatM

Have this one client, that is running their 3CX software on a Win10 Server, and the 3CX PhoneSystem Nginx Server service keeps stopping every couple of days. I would either have to, TeamView or Remote Desktop into the server, and restart the services, only to loose them again. I have other systems, that are working flawlessly on Win10 Pro computers, that the service has never stopped on its own.

What am I missing?

Pat

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Active Member

Win 10 Server, Microsoft do not have any product with this name - do you mean Server 2016

What version of 3CX, are you running the latest version ?

Are you running antivirus on the machine, if so have you excluded C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem and C:\ProgramData\3CX

Any thing in the event logs, which may point you to why the service is stopping.

3. PatM

Yes, you are correct. It is a Server 2016. Too many Win10 screens I am looking at. I am running V15.5. Not running any other antivirus, other than, Windows Defender.

I did not have those excluded but just entered them. Will see, what that does, or doesn't do over the next couple of days.

I didn't see any weird logs, but also didn't see where the service was stopped. Had to just reboot the server for other reason, and when the 3CX system was re-initiated, the Nginix Server needed to be manually started.