Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

WiFi or DECT Phone with Shard Park Extension

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by peterdallassnp, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterdallassnp

Hi everyone,

I have a client that is using SNOM M3 wireless DECT phones for about 1/2 their phones. They would like to use the new Shared Park Feature but since they don't have the Busy Lamp Fields they aren't capable of this. Do you have any recommendations?

-Pete

2. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

The 3CX Call Assistant is great for call handling. The users need ready access to a PC though. Would this suit your requirement?

Richard Crabb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. danoh

Shared parking is not working in the 3cx assistant. I've got a thread open on this.

4. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

Danoh,
    Ok I will look at your other thread. Am I correct in thinking that if you use 3CX assistant on its own then all is fine? It will work. But when you use it with phones and the assistant at the same time you have problems?

Richard Crabb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. danoh

I can't get the 3cx assistant to use shared parking slots period. It uses the normal parking orbits (*0 type).

The update notes for 3cx assistant latest version says that it is able to use shared parking, but no dice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.