• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

will not drop calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sata

Reaction score
when i call in to the system the dr picks up the call but if i dont press any numbers of hang up the call the gateway dose not relase the call. i am useing grandstram gxo 4 port gateway in the uk any body had this before ?

Have your enable Timeout then "Repeat Prompt"? If yes. Please try to set it as "no action".

it is set to do nothing . i was thinking i might set it to time out to a ext that it is not registerd and set that ext to end call when not registerd i think that may work

I think your setting may be not works. Since if the call transfer failed by DR, it will not end the call and return to DR again. Therefore, this way may be unable to fixed your issue. Anyway, you can try. Let us know if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.