Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

windows 7 mobile

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by einkampfer, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. einkampfer

ok so windows 7 mobile sucks on the capability to upload 3rd party software to the phone. so here's the question, is there anyway to get this software on my phone? i tried visiting the link from my phone buttttt it says this is not cab file

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You are out of luck until such time that a Windows 7 Mobile version of the software is written and released. I haven't seen anything saying that that is on the horizon, yet. Don't worry, you're not alone in the boat, the Blackberry people are there with you.

It's always worth considering applications that you may want to run if you have a choice of operating systems on the mobile device that you choose (I realize that many people don't get that choice). Much like the PC or Mac question. Of course there are ways to "fudge" that one.

3. mixig

mixig Active Member

almost one year from last post on this topic.. any update for 3cx phone app on mobile windows??

Thanks

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The real question, and we may already suspect the answer, is how many 3CX employees are using Windows on their mobile.

5. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

I don't think you will see one now for 7. I hope 8 tho will be around in time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.