Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Windows Communication Foundation

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Zombiak, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombiak

Hello

I have a little problem. I have WCF Service and 3CX Phone System with VAD. My task is to connect with database through WCF Service and pass some data to the caller. But when I try to connect with WCF via Web Services Interaction component there is an error: 415 Unsupported Media Type. So my question is - is there any way to configure WCF to handle this component properly?

I have also tried External Code Execution component - I wrote simple dll to connect with my service but there is another problem - Phone System couldn't find app.config with endpoint declared. For now I am out of ideas :S
    Does anyone knows how to configure this properly?

Thanks in advance.

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi Zombiak,

In order to do this you will have to use an External Code Execution component.

The configuration file to use is the "web.config" file located at "%ProgramData%\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\ivr\web.config".

Please give it a try and let me know.

Thanks,

3. Zombiak

Thanks!! It works:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.