• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Windows Dual Port Headset or Splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyH

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi

Is there a way that two headsets can be used via the Windows app so that new staff can sit with an agent and listen to calls for training purposes? Or will this only be available by using a phone with both headset and handset options?

Thanks

Anthony

Hello,

I suggest to make a new extension on another PC and through wallboard barge in/listen into a call as two headset cannot simultaneously work on the same machine.

Thank you

Last edited:
I agree with Marios, however if you do have 2 Sennheiser Headsets eg. DW PRO or DW Office, then you will be able to pair the listner´s headset to the users Base, by inserting for 2 sec. When he /she is done listning, just take the headset back in own base for 2 sec.

Reactions: Marios Neophytou
dual jack splitter can also used if the headsets are wired but for me the most reliable solution is barge-in/listen

Reactions: jed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.