Windows Dual Port Headset or Splitter

Discussion in 'Windows' started by AnthonyH, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyH

Hi

Is there a way that two headsets can be used via the Windows app so that new staff can sit with an agent and listen to calls for training purposes? Or will this only be available by using a phone with both headset and handset options?

Thanks

Anthony

2. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

I suggest to make a new extension on another PC and through wallboard barge in/listen into a call as two headset cannot simultaneously work on the same machine.

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Marios Neophytou, Apr 12, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  3. jed

jed New Member

I agree with Marios, however if you do have 2 Sennheiser Headsets eg. DW PRO or DW Office, then you will be able to pair the listner´s headset to the users Base, by inserting for 2 sec. When he /she is done listning, just take the headset back in own base for 2 sec.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Marios Neophytou likes this.
  4. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

dual jack splitter can also used if the headsets are wired but for me the most reliable solution is barge-in/listen

jed likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.