• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Windows Phone 10 Client - Intercom Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

somertech

Reaction score
Just reporting a couple of persistent problems with the Windows Phone 3CX client.
Hopefully I'm not the last person on earth that still uses Windows Phone hardware semi regularly. ;)

1. No presence data displayed whether in or out of office (i.e. WAN or WiFi connected)
2. Status perpetually cycles between Offline and connected.
3. Intercom/Paging function does not disconnect call on remote end after hanging up. Example: I can successfully page the extension of my Cisco SPA-303 from Windows Mobile client, but even after I terminate the call from the mobile handset, the SPA-303 remains connected and I can continue to hear audio coming from the mobile, as long as the 3CX client is still running and in the foreground. I have to kill the 3CX windows phone client for audio to be interrupted, but even then, the call remains up at the IP phone station. You have to manually kill the call by clearing the speaker phone button.

Environment + Hardware
Lumia 640 XL - 3G version
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.693
T-Mobile Service (USA)
3CX v15 on Windows
Firewall Ports Forwarded: 5060, 5090, 5001, 9000-9xxx

It would be nice to know if others have experienced similar issues, and also whether or not Windows Mobile will continue to be on the 3CX development roadmap.

Regards;

Somertech

33 Views but no responses.

Am I the only one having this issue, or is this a low priority Client for 3CX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.