• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Windows softphone - speakerphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Stephens

New User
Reaction score
Hello all,

I most commonly use the Windows softphone with a headset. However, I sometimes would rather not have to wear the headset the entirety of the call (like if I'm on hold for a long period of time). I also sometimes can't get my headset on in time to answer a call.

This made me wish I could transfer the audio to my external speakers while on the phone, and vice versa - like a speakerphone button. Couldn't find anything like that so I tried to manually change the audio settings while on a call, and that didn't work either.

Anyone have any ideas for me? It would be great if the client actually had a "speaker" button that the user could configure to switch sound to or answer calls with external speakers then switch to the headset.

Reactions: Robert Rittenhouse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.