Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Wireless headset "Pick-up & Hang-up" button

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by patrickrivard, Oct 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrickrivard

patrickrivard New Member

I would lkike to know if there is softwares that allow any wireless headset to have the "Pick-up & Hang-up" button to work with 3CX?
    We are using Jabra headsets and they pass the voice through but the "Pick-up & Hang-up" button dont work. Jabra makes a software to use with almost every IP phone system out there but not for 3CX. I have contacted them and they are saying it is due to 3CX not having the required code to be compatible...

Thank you for any help

Patrick Rivrad

2. patrickrivard

patrickrivard New Member

Please don't tell me noone uses Wireless headsets with their systems...

Anyone has a success story?

3. snowsam

We use Yealink T26P phones and their electronic hookswitch box to hook up plantronics wireless headsets. It works mostly as expected.

4. pdq

pdq

We broke down and bought Yealink phones with the Plantronics hook switch and headsets. Bluetooth support in 3CX softphone beyond audio does not exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.