• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Wireless headset "Pick-up & Hang-up" button

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickrivard

Reaction score
I would lkike to know if there is softwares that allow any wireless headset to have the "Pick-up & Hang-up" button to work with 3CX?
We are using Jabra headsets and they pass the voice through but the "Pick-up & Hang-up" button dont work. Jabra makes a software to use with almost every IP phone system out there but not for 3CX. I have contacted them and they are saying it is due to 3CX not having the required code to be compatible...

Thank you for any help

Patrick Rivrad

Please don't tell me noone uses Wireless headsets with their systems...

Anyone has a success story?

We use Yealink T26P phones and their electronic hookswitch box to hook up plantronics wireless headsets. It works mostly as expected.

We broke down and bought Yealink phones with the Plantronics hook switch and headsets. Bluetooth support in 3CX softphone beyond audio does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julian1234
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.