Wish list

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by no1daag, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no1daag

I don

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh you smooth talking devil :) Would be nice to see a Wish List on a higher level in the forum Eg. Same level as 3cx Phone system. (PMed the admin about that).

:idea: Bit far fetched but how about using 3cx to make phones ring after an IP camera detects movement.
    :idea: Integration with Outlook (eg LCS from windows) so we can use the same address book.
    :idea: Hooks to external software. I run a weather station would it not be nice to play weather information via an extension. (THink we can do that now actually).
    :idea: Same principle as you requested, register and de-register the phone so if de-registered it goes to where ever you diverted to eg mobile etc.
    :idea: Going really silly, integration with MediaCentre......... when I watch telly I can make it prompt to show me the CID and a look up to my address book. So I can see if I can be bothered to pick up the phone whilst I watch a movie. LOL (born lazy) 3CX can do the CID etc so why not have a hook to Mediacentre......

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thanks for all the feedback. Well look into these features.

Please do keep the feedback coming, some of those features are already planned but some features we implement if many users ask for them. (depending on time it takes and how the fit into the architecture and our vision for the product)

Thanks for taking the time to write down your feature wishlist!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.