• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

WMI on SPA901 is not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmichael

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have another question.

Before we upgrade to 3CX, our existing SPA901 phone was working correctly whereby WMI light is on when there are unopened voicemail and after listening to all voicemail, WMI light automatically switch off.

Now, after implementing 3CX, WMI light is not working anymore. My colleagues were complaining to me that they have a bunch of voicemail that were not opened for several days because they didn't noticed anything from the Phone.

Where is the exact setting for this (3CX, phone, provisioning file)?

Any help will be appreciated. TIA.

John

Is this on the free version? If so, the MWI won't work.

No, it's not a free version.

We have a license version.

Any thoughts?

You need to login the the web interface of the ip phone and change the voicemail extension. Once that is changed the MWI should blink when a voicemail is in your inbox. by default the voicemail extension is 999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.