Workforce Management

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Shane_Blackwell, Nov 25, 2017.

Workforce Management 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. Shane_Blackwell

Would it be possible to build on the call reporting and integrate some means of monitoring staff performance along with the availability to generate a WFM solution which can predict trends and forecast staffing levels.

The feature could be set to monitor specific agents and help track trends to queues as well.

Licensed service from Standard, then have a range of users able to be monitored per level e.g. Standard can monitor 5 users, 10 Pro and 25 for enterprise.

2. Silly English Kniggit

*cough* the data's in the database *cough*.
    I can't imagine that most people have any use for this - so expect to build / integrate that yourself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shane_Blackwell

Is this something that could be developed adhock then? I'd imagine a keen understanding of programming and database knowledge would be required to be able to actually create a work around for it.

Again this is just me thinking with my previous call centre experience hat on and the sorts of technology which is used for resource management for staffing.

I'd be curious to see how this could be developed then, if its not something that would be done by 3CX themselves.