Working with Prompts

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ramonbatista, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramonbatista

Hi,
    I have in my 3CX System two prompts (English & Spanish).
    How can I do something like that :

"Hi, wellcom to X Company. Press 1 to continue in English. Press 2 to continue in Spanish"

And when Press 1, then the user only use the English Prompts, or if the user press 2, then he/she will be using the Spanish Prompts.

Thanks

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

At this time it is not possible, kindly post a feature request in the feature request section of the forums.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. skagen

you can set up another digital receptionist and have the same prompts, only in spanish. On the first, or main receptionist, you can have the message say "1 for english, 2 for spanish" and just have option 2 point to the second receptionist.
    Let me know if this will work for you.

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

I believe he was referring to use actual 3CX prompts in another language. Could you clarify as to make sure I have provided you with the correct information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.