Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Would this hardware work with 3CX Phone System ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by webceo, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webceo

Hello,

I just discovered 3CX Phone System and I really like it so much that I plan on using it to replace my current PBX system.

However, I'd like to keep using my current PSTN lines. I've been reading about which VoIP gateways work with 3CX, but unfortunatly none of them is available where I live (Still looking...).

This morning I found this Skype gateway that has a FXS and FXO support:
    http://www.airlive.com/products/menu_skype.shtml#skype

I'm wondering if I can use it to place and receive calls through my PSTN lines from the 3CX system.

Thank you

2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

I say no, that wont work, that doesnt seem to be a device that uses SIP Protocol... so.. no, it wouldnt work...

CHeers

3. webceo

Thank you so much for your reply, I guess I'll have to order a proper device and wait a couple weeks for it to arrive.

Regards

4. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

Are you interested in a Grandstream 4104? I might be upgrading to a Patton or Audiocodes.

Where do you live?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Urbok

Urbok New Member

all grandstream gateways works perfectly with 3cx. also FXS ata adapters are great as standard clients

6. webceo

I live in Morocco, and I usually can't find many sellers who accept to ship here.

Thanks

7. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Why not contact one of our resellers in morocco, or else our distributor in France? Definitely buy a gateway from the list of supported gateways, not anything else...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.