Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

WOW - Thanks but Message Waiting Indicator

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by keith.bucknall, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keith.bucknall

Guys,

I have been using A@H and Trixbox for a while in a very small office setup with the Cisco 7940's on 8.2 Sip firmware.

I have not decided to test 3cx and - wow - this is great thanks for all the hard work and keep it up. I would be interested to know about future releases and details of your Roadmap for the different version - also to start working as a partner to offer this to our clients.

BUT....

In the meantime do you support the MWI_STATUS or message waiting indicator feature on these devices and if so what configuration is needed.

Regards

Keith Bucknall

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi Keith,

We're going to support RFC 3842 for MWI. If your devices do support of this standard - than it will work. This standard will be implemented pretty soon, probably it even appear in next public version. But right now we have a lot of tasks with higher priority.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. keith.bucknall

Archie

thanks for letting me know, as long as i know it is on the roadmap - not a problem.

thanks for a great product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.