Wrap-up time and abandoned status

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Khorny, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khorny

Hi,

I have found 2 issues in call queue in ver. 15.5

1st: when call in the queue is forced (or forwarded) to an agent (manualy by drag and drop agent action or queue manager) the call is stated as abandoned in reports and in 3cx windows phone app

2nd: when call in the queue is forced (or forwarded) to an agent (manualy by drag and drop agent action or queue manager) the wrap-up time is not correctly acounted for. ex.: if there is set 120 sec wrap up time, the call is forwarded to an agent before this time-outs.

Anyone have similar problem? Or some kind of solution? - the not taking manualy calls is not an option. :)

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Khorny

Please note that by the moment the call is manually assigned to an agent, it is no longer a queue call and it is considered as an abandoned call for the queue. When a call is dragged and dropped to a user it is like transferring the call out of the queue and any call that is not answered in the queue is an abandoned call.
    The same applies for wrap-up times. The call the agent is answering is not a call queue therefore there is no wrap-up time applied by the queue manager. This is how queues are designed to work and i am afraid the only solution to this is to not take calls manually :)

3. Khorny

@YiannisH

Thank you for your replay, I really appreciate it

I understand this now, but I think that if the call is forwarded to an agent by the manager of the Queue this should be acknowledged as a normal queue call or a priority forward to an agent status. Because it is stated as abandoned it ruins a statistic report and it's hard to find why a call was abandoned.

Anyway I know the limitations now and I can work something out. Or at least shorten the wrap-up time ;).

Regards

4. voiptoys

voiptoys Member

It would be helpful to understand why the manager is dragging calls manually. Is this to help with an over-burdened queue?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.