Wrong CallerID

Discussion in 'Android' started by dab, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dab

dab

3CXPhone runs almost fine on HTC Desire (Android 2.1) registered to 3CX V8 over 3G.

But if a call arrives it just display it's own extension, in my case "41" instead of the remote extension or CID.

Have others the same issue or is it possible that I've a configuration error?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. dab

dab

Sorry for pushing up,
    am I the only one that has this problem?
    Can someone please confirm that it works fine in his environment?
    Thanks in advance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bob Denny

Bob Denny New Member

Same problem here.

4. fas

fas

Same problem here (on Samsung I9000) ... rest works good. Does someone know a solution?

5. gauvins

CID shouldn't have anything to do with your client (app). I use 3CX and sipDroid on a variety of services. On some peers you can get a CID restricted to your registered DID, on some you get random CIDs (the local termination), on some you can assign a custom CID.

6. fas

fas

Sorry, but in this case it makes no sense! I've got about 6 extensons in one ring-group. My 3CX-Anroid-Client as well. On all "normal" SIP phone (the other 5 extension) I can see the caller-ID except on the android client ... I can not beleive that this should not be a android client bug ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.