• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

X-Lite external extension - Call Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

moon1234

Reaction score
I just did a test upgrade to version 6.0.664 and I have encountered what I believe to be a bug. It occurs with external, internet based x-lite clients. The problem does not occur in version 5.1.4150.

A snippet from the log is in the attached html file.

What do you think?

X-ite seems to work fine here on 6.0.664 without having to make any changes from 5.1.

Phil

I can hit reply too. Your response does not help me solve the problem I am having. There is obviously something wrong. It seems that 3CX is not properly reading the contact uri in the initial contact from xlite. It would be nice to know if this is an issue when upgrading, configuration, etc.

Gee thanks..

It would be nice to know if this is an issue when upgrading, configuration...It was not an issue when I upgraded.

What did you do to try and resolve it?

Try deleteing the phone from your server and then reentering it perhaps with another extension number to start with. Yes it could have got screwed up when you upgraded.

Hope you sort it and let us know what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.