X-Post RTP 300 setup, just need a few tweaks

Discussion in 'Windows' started by stokerfam, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stokerfam

I've been tinkering with 3cx on my home server. I have Windows Server 2003 and a Linksys RTP300. Incoming calls are working fine for audio, (not faxes yet, working on that). My problem is outgoing calls. It will ring on the outside line, but when I pick up, there is no audio. I have seen some other users mention they have an RTP300 working, but can't find a good DIY setup on them. I have used other setups for the Sipura and NAPAP2, but there is still something missing. I'm not sure what logs or settings you would need to diagnose the issue, so please let me know and I will post it as soon as I can.

2. stokerfam

Well thanks for all the replies. I did get it working. I had to axe nexvortex and I went with callcentric. The callcentric had a tutorial that was better suited for the RTP300.

My fax is still having comm errors, but I'm working on it. Callcentric has a fax built in, not sure how it works yet, but i'm trying to get my home fax to work on the line.

If anyone has an RTP 300, i'm confident I could help get it connected. Feel free to pm me or send me an email at s t o k e r f a m at g m a i l d o t c o m.

here are the details of my rtp 300

Product Name: rtp300 Serial Number: CJM00E739731
    Software Version: 3.1.22 Hardware Version: 1.00.03

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.