Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

xLite Configuration

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by spamoni, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spamoni

Not sure if this is the correct topic area - but...

I use xLite as my softphone for a number of years. I recently hooked my Father-In-Law up with 3CX and it is working well, with the exception of the softphone outside of the local network. We use xLite for this as well. When I installed 3CX's VOIP phone, it seems to work.

So I searched for the setup of xLite and 3CX and found this article "Configuring X Lite for 3CX Phone System" on the 3CX network.

I looked at the article and noticed that we had to have the TARGET DOMAIN checked. Howerver, I do not see this option anywhere - where is it located now? We are using xLite 3.0 build 53117. Is there other settings I need to be aware of?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Do the 3CX logs show the xlite phone trying to register? Is 3CX on a network with a fixed public IP or are you using DDNS? Do you use the tunnel option with the 3CX phone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.