• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yalink T58 supported phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jreddy

Forum User
Reaction score
So right below the pictures on that page is a line that says 'This guide applies to v15.5 only'. Are you on v15.5 because T58 shows up for me. The other thing could be the recent reordering of the devices into Supported/Legacy/End of Life so perhaps you are used to scrolling all the way down which would put you at the bottom of the End of Life section. Scroll up to the Supported section and you should see the T58 there provided you are on v15.5 and have applied any pending Yealink template updates.

So right below the pictures on that page is a line that says 'This guide applies to v15.5 only'. Are you on v15.5 because T58 shows up for me. The other thing could be the recent reordering of the devices into Supported/Legacy/End of Life so perhaps you are used to scrolling all the way down which would put you at the bottom of the End of Life section. Scroll up to the Supported section and you should see the T58 there provided you are on v15.5 and have applied any pending Yealink template updates.
Thank you for the response. Yes, I am on the latest version and did find the T58. However, what interesting is the phone works, But on the Phones page that phone is 'Red' indicating it is an unsupported phone. The model is the T58V, but on the website on the list of supported phones it is listed as supported.

You may not be running the correct firmware.

Click on update, and see if you need to download any firmware.

Select the phone within Phones and click on the firmware tab to see if it requires an update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.