Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink Attended transfer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jgdeltra, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgdeltra

I am using 3cx version 9. I use Yealink, 3cx softphone and Cisco phones. Everything works fine except "Attended/Announced" transfers when the transfer is from Yealink to Yealink phones. The yealink model is SIP-T22P. This happens all the time when the "attended" transfer is from a Yealink to another Yealink phone.

FYI, "Blind" transfers work fine in all cases. "Attended/Announced" transfers work fine when the transfer is to a non-Yealink phone such as Cisco or 3cx softphone.

I have attached 3cx server logs. One is of the Yealink to Yealink "attended" transfer which does not work. The other is a Yealink to 3cx softphone transfer which works fine.

I followed http://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/Yealink-IP-phone.html and Yealink "Configuration Guide for Yealink IP Phone & 3cx" instructions.

2. fury75

The "Semi-attend transfer" in Yealink configuration is disabled?

3. jgdeltra

I am using a Patton Smartnode to interface Analog lines. I upgraded to the latest version and it fixed the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.