Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink autoprovisioning issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sunstate, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunstate

sunstate Member

I have had quite a few issues provisioning these Yealinks. Most have been worked out, but I still have two major issues to resolve.

First is MWI. The T28 and the T22's are not getting MWI. Right now they are all being autoprovisioned. The config it gets via the autoprovisioning sets the Subscribe Register and Subscribe for MWI to Enabled. I can also default a phone and manually configure it according to the 3CX guide (http://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/Yealink.html) and they still don't get MWI. What am I doing wrong?

My second issue is the account/lines. On both the T22 and the T28, the autoprovisoning only configures the first account/line. What do I need to do (besides manually configuring every account on every phone) to get all the accounts registered?

Here are the firmware levels:

T22
    Firmware Version 7.43.0.50
    Hardware Version 5.0.0.52

T28
    Firmware Version 2.43.0.50
    Hardware Version 1.0.0.2

I found several other Yealink threads and responded to those, but haven't got any responses back, so I decided to start a new one addressing my specific issues. This install has to go in sometime this week, so I need to get these issues addressed as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sunstate

sunstate Member

Nobody has had any issues with these phones? Also, one of the T22's is registering as a T26:

[​IMG]

This has been a very bad first experience with these phones. I've got two proposals that I am putting together right now that I had planned on using Yealinks on. I'm definitely going to have to rethink that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Regarding WMI I have to check, but to configure more that one Line, you cannot use 3CX as is.

3CX have an Extension with defined, single, Number, and this Number have to be autoprovisioned to the first Line only. 3CX have not any knowledge about other lines of the phone. 3CX treats any Extension as SINGLE LINE phone.

If you need to autoprovision ANY settings in Yealink, you have to establish some sort of separate autoprovisionig server. Or you have to make custom template for Yealink. You have to add to this template a corresponding strings and variables to autoprovision all of Yealink Lines.

But be aware that 3CX (from my experience) "not respect" your custom templates and can overwrite it at certain moment. So make good backup of you custom templates!

4. sunstate

sunstate Member

If I manually program Account 2 and 3 they work fine. I'm not sure I understand what you're saying?

5. igor.snezhko

igor.snezhko Active Member

Sorry. I meant that 3CX can autoprovision ONLY FIRST LINE because in 3CX to ONE Extension there is ONE Number.

6. sunstate

sunstate Member

Ok, I figured out the line thing. It was actually a status issue. Thanks.

Now I'm down to just the MWI not working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.