Yealink BLF and Blind Transfer Problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by wired1, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wired1

I have configured my phones via the BLF setting in 3cx and that works fine. I can pick up any call from any phone however when trying to do a blind transver ( call comes in > transfer button > push corisponding BLF button > transfer button) it seems to hang up on the caller and I loose the call. However if I do the same thing but type the nuber on the pad instead of using the button on the side it works fine. Not sure if I have set something up wrong but if anyone needs any more info let me know what I need to put here and I will. If Im just a dork tell me what I did wrong.
    Thanks

2. taurusgd

I have Yealink t28 phones and have found Parking much easier for users. I have set up the buttons on the side to park and unpark calls. In the DSS screen change the type to Call Park and the Value to SP1, SP2, etc. for Line 1.
    The lamp will go red when parked. Call the other extension tell them they have a call on 1,2 3, etc. They push the button and are connected. I was using the BLF method before. This is much better. Thanks Yealink.

3. ckueven

taurusgd, Aren't "buttons on the side" the BLF???

4. ckueven

Wired1, don't press transfer first. Just press the BLF button. I have also found the the person picking up must press the button before picking up the handset.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.