Yealink BLF's not working?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by seanbts, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seanbts

HI All,

Installed T28P and T20P phones but cant get the BLF to light up, when I press the BLF button for extension 10, it calls that extension but the LED is off all the time, tearing my hair out trying to get it working!! Any one any suggestions?

Thanks

2. 888Mike

Have you tried updating to the newest version of the firmware, it should fix your issues.

Please read this post on the 888VoipStore Free Technical Support forum. ( http://www.888voipstore.com/forum/yealink/450-yealink-voip-phone-firmware-version-v50.html )

Click here to visit our Free Technical Support Forums for other 3CX and Yealink related issues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. daviscomputing

Under the Account tab, go down to "Advanced" and open it up. Go to "Subscribe Register" and Enable it and then click "Confirm". Mine lit up after doing this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. No-body

Beside that, make sure you activated your license, in evaluation mode, the BLF's don't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.