• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink Direct Barge In

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntnetzeband

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a dial code that can be used to directly barge in from a Yealink phone instead of having to use the softphone client? 8x8 VoIP provider offers this as a service.

I'm not positive but I don't think that is possible. I believe the only way to barge is use the 3cx client or webclient.

The only way to do it is how we did it for a customer. Setup the softphone in CTI mode to the Handset, Then issue the command from the softphone Management view. Works fine.

But as above, Yealink is Yealink and 3cx are 3cx. Though the phones are supported, they do not integrate into each other, so there is no such dialcode. Maybe request it :)

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.