• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek P

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi there!

This is a question for anyone using Yealink phones with their system. We currently have Yealink T41s for all users, but one of our managers wants a higher end phone. With our previous PBX system, you could use the listen/whisper/barge directly from the "management" style phones. Is this feature supported on the higher end Yealinks? I have not found a way to do it with the T41s without using the Webclient.

Thanks for your time!

These functions are not down to the model of phone,

3cx only allows these functions using the 3cx client or 3cx webclient. You can not program the dss keys for any of these functions

You need pro or enterprise license for these functions

Last edited:
Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
These functions are not down to the model of phone,

3cx only allows these functions using the 3cx client or 3cx webclient. You can not program the diss keys for any of these functions

You need pro or enterprise license for these functions

Great, thanks. We have a pro account, I was just wondering if we could use these without using a PC, but you answered my question. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICT BE Peleman
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.