Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink Firmware 81.0.61

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3CXusername, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Support,

I saw it was released the other day. I can not locate any release notes. Could you provide a link?

thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. saqqara16

Downloaded the update, believe it has some to do with uaCSTA technology that is required for ver 15.5 CTI / IP Phone control

3. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Most likely but would like specifics.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

You would want to post on the Yealink forums as it is a Yealink firmware release.

5. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

I may try them as there seems to be no answer here. The .60/.61 appears to be custom 3CX as there is no mention on any Yealink documentation I found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.