• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink Firmware problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Burns

Reaction score
I am trying to upgrade the firmware on all of the phones but the firmware upgrade from within 3CX v15 isn't working, it just restarts the phone. I have been upgrading them all manually from their individual ip interfaces and have maybe 10 left. The problem is however that the web UI fails to load or when I try to press confrim (log in) nothing happens.

Hello @Kevin Burns

Is i the web UI of the phones that it isn't working? Are the phones local or remote and what firmware are they currently running?

Sorry for the late response. Yes it is the web UI of the phone that isn't working. On some of them, the page doesn't even load and I get and error from chrome or I can get to the Yealink login page but when I hit "confirm" to log in, nothing happens and it stays at the log in page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norb.p
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.