• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Yealink Firmware Upgrade to 2.73.0.40 stops phones ringing in queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCCIT

Customer
Reaction score
I have recently upgraded all yealink phones to latest approved firmware via 3Cx console (v2.73.0.40 for T28 Since then all T series phone T28, T26 etc only ring once during a call to a queue. So an incoming call enters queue the yealink phones in that queue ring once then go silent but still show the incoming call (they can answer the call its just the phone stops ringing)

Cisco phones on the same queue still ring ok. It is only yealink phones that are effected. Other than firmware update no other changes have been made. If you ring one of the effected phones directly it rings OK, it is only ringing for a queue calls that is effected.
I tried rolling back one of the phones to see if this fixed it but I cannot get it to take older firmware.

Any help much appreciated.

marcus

These older Yealink phones when using the 3CX template and newer firmware associate ring pattern six with "splash.wav" ring tone which is a quick ring and then nothing. Set the queue ring tone to a lower number in the template (1-3 suggested) and re-provision and the problem will be resolved.

Lifeline you are a scholar and a gentleman much appreciated. Worked perfect.

MC

Happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.