Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink phone show someone on phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pukkainc, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pukkainc

With our old phone system, when you dialed an extension and that person was on the phone, the actual physical phone would display a message that the user was on the phone.

Is this possible with 3CX? We are using Yealink T27P phones. I am on version 14 of 3CX.

Thanks!

2. pukkainc

Any ideas?

3. bdarcyevans

If it's viable, consider getting your users to use 3CXPhone on their PC/device. This will give them presence/status information and lots of additional functionality.

4. briankayser

Not that I've run across. You could of course configure the phone to not accept more than one call at a time, then if the settings are such that it doesn't go to voicemail but disconnects the call, they will get a 486 BUSY message on their screen. However I doubt that is what you are going for...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.