Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink SIP-T58

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by D Caviness, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D Caviness

Just got our batch of Yealink 5-series. Notice that we can't auto-provision since there isn't a template assigned for the 5-series yet. the T58 shows up in the Phones list but can assign an extension (greyed out).

Is an update to support these phones coming soon?

2. Lucas Christensen

It runs android. Can you just download the 3CX app from the app store for now?

3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Configure the extension manually as a Yealink T48S in 3CX. Then either use DHCP66 or if remote stun or sbc you will likely have to put the provision path into the phone manually. These phones use Yealink 80/81 firmware which 3CX v15/v15.5 template works well with. May not be a perfect solution but it will likely register and work. Report back I'd be interested to hear.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    teldata1 likes this.
  4. D Caviness

Thanks, that seemed to work with my DHCP Option 66 setup. It rebooted twice and came up with all the configurations within my custom T48S template.

5. Grizz

I'm here trying to figure out how to provision a T58V with 3CX app... is there a place to manually edit the file?

6. D Caviness

If you are running ver. 15.5:
    1. Settings -> Templates
    2. Choose the template YealinkT4X
    3. Click Copy and Rename
    4. Make Global edits and edits tied to the T48S model
    5. Save

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.