Yealink T20 and 3CX tunnel

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by stobby256, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stobby256

So, is this for the 3cx forum or the Yealink forum????

Anyhow...

3CX SIP tunnel set up and working - my Windows app and android app connect no problem over the internet and take calls etc so all is well!

However, my Yealink T20 refuses to register. I've looked on the 3CX set up, and followed it to the letter and deviated from the script in desparation. No dice.

The 3CX tunnel is setup with a password of course, but there is nowhere in the Yealink set up to enter this... there are no tunnel fields... just proxy server ones...

Help anyone?

Steve, UK

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Need more info possibly'

With the soft phones you have, the tunnel software is built-in as it is assumed that the client software will always be on a system of some type.

The hard phone needs the SIP proxy manager which is another piece of software that runs on a resident PC that is behind the same firewall as the phone. Do a blog search on SIP Proxy Manager. You will find the download and the instructions on its use. The Proxy Mgr will use the fields in the T20 you mention. Just make certain that the extensions are enabled for use outside the LAN and the tunnel is allowed as well.

3. stobby256

After an intensive search, I gave up looking. Tried TEkZip but would not install. tried a couple of others, which installed fine, but need an expensice license file.

ANyone any ideas???

4. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. stobby256

Well I'll be....

Was I really that stupid???? Right in front of me all the time.

Thanks everyone, all working!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.