Yealink T20P and 3CX ver 15 SP4

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GR8Metal, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GR8Metal

Hi All,

I have 3CX version 15.0.60903.0. I have a large fleet of Yealink SIP-T20P phones. I’ve noticed that these models are on 3CX's “end of life” list. However, the latest firmware version that was supported was 9.73.0.60. When I try to apply this firmware version which is available from the upgrade firmware section of the 3CX management page, it does not apply. Also, this firmware version is not available from Yealink’s download support page. Does anyone know where I can get this firmware version (9.73.0.60) for the SIP-T20P phones and if I manage to get my hands on this and apply this firmware to the phones, will the phones work successfully on 3CX 15.0.60903.0?

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi GR8Metal,

You can download from the management console Updates=> Phone firmware => select the needed firmware and download it.
    For windows you can find it on this location C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\%RandomFolder%\firmware_new\Yealink on your server
    For Linux you can find it on this location
    /var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Http/Interface/provisioning/%RandomFolder%/firmware_new/Yealink

On this link you can find step by step firmware upgrade of yealink phones.
    https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/firmware-update-yealink/#h.mscc2luoyt12

#2 GiannosC_3CX, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2017
    Basaran likes this.
  3. Basaran

4. Thomas Kenyon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.