Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Yealink T21P E2 support

Discussion in '3CX Clients' started by Marksp, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marksp

Hello,

I run a small business in Brazil and I'm testing 3CX with two units of the T21P E2. It turns out that I really like this phone, it's cheap and the loudspeaker function is great for us. I would like to know if someone can tell me if this phone will continue to be supported by the 3CX phone system. I'm asking this because, although everything seems to work fine, the management console is showing messages like "unsupported" after provisioning on the newest firmware.

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Marksp,

The management console is saying un-supported because the phones are not on the supported firmware. For V15.5 the supported firmware is 52.81.0.61. The management console will also tell you the phone is un-supported if you use custom templates.

3. clovanzo

I have same problem (T19P_E2) try to press the firmware to upgrade it but the phone only restart. I can not find 53.81.0.61 version on their website for manual firmware upgrade. Can you please give me the link firmware for that version?

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The firmware for the phone is already downloaded on your PBX. If you are running it on linux then the path is
    /var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Http/Interface/provisioning/RANDOM_FOLDER/firmware_new/yealink

For windows the path is:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\RANDOM_FOLDER\firmware_new\yealink

5. clovanzo

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.